COMMUNICATION FOR ACTION WORKSHOP
To succeed in today's rapid-fire work environment, leaders need to be able to effectively manage many kinds of conversations, particularly those involving coordinating action and dealing with breakdowns. The purpose of this workshop is to expand your capacity to use the power of language to coordinate action and accomplish extraordinary results.
Participants learn the fundamental structure of language and the art of managing commitments through powerful listening and speaking. The skills learned have the power to create profound breakthroughs in personal, team and organizational effectiveness.
- Learn the 6 fundamental language speech acts
- Understand the structure of conversations
- Learn to gain power by managing commitments
- Learn to identify the source of breakdowns
- Learn to speak and listen to generate cooperation
- Learn to transform breakdowns into opportunities